TERMS & CONDITIONS
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us on email@example.com
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
We offer several delivery options. (1) Postage will be via Royal Mail or Hermes with your chosen delivery IE 1st Class/2nd Class (2) Free in-store collection at Copperbox, 126 West Blackhall Street, Greenock, PA15 1XR.
Please note, no changes can be made to the delivery address after the order has been placed.
UK Bank holidays are not classified as delivery days, please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays detailed below :
• 14th April 2017 – Good Friday
• 17th April 2017 – Easter Monday
• 1st May 2017 – Early May Bank Holiday
• 29th May 2017 – Spring Bank Holiday
• 28th August 2017 – Summer Bank Holiday
• 26th December 2017 – Boxing Day
• 27th December 2017 – Christmas Day (substitute day)
Please allow an extra working day for deliveries over International Bank Holidays
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
We will update all orders when we have processed the order and it is ready to ship where you will receive a completion email. This means your order is ready to leave us and will be with you shortly depending on the postage option chosen at checkout.
We will also update your tracking number to let you track your delivery.
We return all full priced items within 14 days of receipt for a full refund
- SALE items are non-returnable
- All items being returned must be returned in saleable condition I.E – all garment tags intact in the same unused, unworn condition they were sent out in.
- Items returned outwith the timescale stated above will be eligible for exchange only